Another year has come and gone. It's time to reflect on the last twelve months and make my top ten list. I have to say that this year has been quite stellar. 2011 was a very stagnant year; this time last year I was very disappointed about all that I hadn't done or accomplished. Today, I find it hard to narrow down my list to only 10 things.
The rules: Come up with a list of 10 significant things that happened to you in 2012. They don't necessarily have to be good things or major things, just things significant to you. You can only have 10 things on your list, no more-no less.
01. Jack Logan and delivering him 100% naturally
02. buying a house
03. coming to terms with our infertility and getting pregnant
04. getting through 12 weeks of morning sickness
05. going on vacation in Key West with two of our best friends, Lynn & Jenny (how did I not blog about that?!?)
06. Painting, and painting, and painting. And painting some more.
07. being involved in a car crash that nearly totaled my 4Runner
08. finally getting involved with theatre again (and I will continue to be involved in 2013)
09. having the most successful year ever as a massage therapist; I finally have a strong following of regular clients.
10. living in the NICU for 17 days with Jack
What are your top 10's?