Just dropping by my blog to say hello! I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been busy this month. Busy doing what, you might ask.....well, I'm suffering a little from the backlash of the Blog Every Day in May project last month (like I was afraid would happen), I've been spending more time focusing on the family and house, and I've been lucky enough to get some contract work to make a little extra money on the side. But I have not forgotten about you (really, I think about you every day)! Hopefully I can get back on track and come up with posting schedule (I know, I've said that before), but I promise I want to.
Some things going on around here that I haven't posted about (but might someday):
- Jack is now older than the length of time I was pregnant with him; I've been trying to write his birth story to mark this milestone, but it's getting to be a looooonnnnnggggg post and taking much longer to write than I expected. I'm working on it, though.
- Dennis and I have been working on the house, but it feels like we're spinning our wheels. We want to have a housewarming party next month, and at this point, I have no idea how we're going to pull that off. I think things are finally hitting a critical mass to come together, but it seems like we have so much to to.
- My schedule at work has changed and I'm adjusting to the financial and logistical challenges that have come from the change. The change is good, I just need to adapt to it. Including working out when to write.
- Jack is sitting up on his own and wants to walk so badly. He's also eating lots of new things. I actually think he's managing to eat some of the food we give him; his poop is starting to change, though....I could tell some stories about that!
- I'm trying to do some blog organization behind the scenes to keep myself on track. Obviously that's not really working out so well.
- I'm trying to find time to review The Blog Workshop 2013 Conference. I'm really looking forward to that!!!
So that's where I've been. I know I'm not the only blogger to fall off the wagon, so to speak, I just need to catch up to it and jump back on! What are some ways you motivate yourself to write or to get back into writing?