As you know, I've been behind on my posting schedule. July just slipped through my fingers and I had a couple more Schlitterbahn posts I wanted to write before the end of the month. I also wanted to visit Schlitterbahn Galveston before the end of July, but that trip had to be pushed back until next weekend (and I am so excited to be going!!!). In preparation for our visit to the waterpark I came across some of these fun facts and thought I would share them with you.
Schlitterbahn Galveston Island:
- 26 Acres of Waterpark Fun!: More than 33 attractions are packed into those 26 acres including a Transportainment river system, 2 uphill water coasters (yes, you read that right, uphill water coasters!), a wave pool, whitewater rapids, and the Boogie Bahn surf ride.
- Voted Best Indoor Waterpark for Five Years Straight Schlitterbahn Galveston Island opens early for Spring Break and stays open late through December. How is that possible? Convertible technology! The area transforms to create an indoor waterpark retreat for guests all-year-long. This is great for fair skinned people like me who burn easliy; yay for indoor water fun!
- The Soaring Eagle
Click here to purchase and use one of these codes:
- The promo code for the 2 day $7 off is 299000334
- The promo code for the $5 off discount is 299000335
- Valid at all Texas waterparks