The rules: Come up with a list of 10 significant things that happened to you in 2013. They don't necessarily have to be good things or major things, just significant to you. You can only have 10 things on your list, no more-no less.
- making it through our first full year of parenthood
- continuing the construction on our house, especially our kitchen (someday I might actually post about our projects) you can read about some here, here, and here.
- the Polar Express
- the New Kids on the Block concert
- attending Blog Elevated (now to just apply what I learned) and connecting in real life with other bloggers
- finding an acceptable work/life balance, despite being so painfully strapped for cash
- visiting my Mom once a month so she can see Jack grow up
- unpacking a significant portion of the house (seriously, why did I not post more about this?!?)
- completing six months of contract work from home in my pajamas
- becoming a more dedicated blogger and finally starting to find my voice - sort of
If you're reading this and want to make a Top Ten list, please share it with me! I'd love to read them.