1. I'm pretty sure I've eaten my weight in potatoes this weekend. I know this sounds like I'm exaggerating, but I don't think I am. I'm at my Mom's and she survives on potatoes, bacon, coffee, and nicotine - when in Rome, right - well, except for the nicotine. I guess it's a good thing that I love potatoes almost as much as she does.
2. I play this GPS based game on my smartphone, Ingress, and I'm rather obsessed with it. So much so that when I didn't achieve a goal in the game today because of my own oversight it pretty much ruined the rest of my day. So pissed. Seriously. Ruined most of my day.
3. I cannot wait for Mad Max: Fury Road to come out in theatres. I guess this isn't really a confession, but I'm just so damn excited!!! Also, Tom Hardy is pretty easy on the eyes, so there's that.
4. Most parents complain about the children's show, Caillou, but I really love it and think it's good for Jack to watch. It teaches good lessons and I think it's paced well for small children. However, I can't stand Thomas the Train. The trains are catty and mean to each other and if they don't serve a purpose then they're useless. I've never seen a decent lesson from that show and the merchandise is stupid expensive. I wish it was a better show because Jack loves trains. At least he's not obsessed with the show.
5. I hope I can find the motivation and drive to work extra hard the next two weeks to get our garage apartment ready enough to see clients there once I'm officially self employed. I know I won't get everything finished that I want to do to the space, so I'm trying to make a list of the absolute minimum of things I need to do to get ready. I see little sleep and much coffee in my immediate future.